- This event has passed.
July 9 - July 11
IFAT Africa is the leading environmental technology trade fair for Southern Africa. The 2017 edition if IFAT Africa broke new ground in terms of exhibitors and floor space: 152 exhibitors took part in the trade fair, an increase of 31 percent compared to the previous event, and a 33 percent increase in floor space, covering an area of over 6 000 square meters. In addition over 1 800 visitors gathered over three days.
Only IFAT Africa gives you a comprehensive overview of the entire range of topics that pertain to the water, sewage, refuse and recycling industries:
- Water extraction and treatment
- Water and sewage treatment
- Water distribution and sewers
- Refuse disposal and recycling
- Generating energy from waste materials
- Energy efficiency technologies, services and products within the range of water, sewage, refuse and recycling
- Decontamination of old sites/soil treatment
- Air pollution control and noise reduction
- Measuring, control and laboratory technology
- Environment management and services
- Science, research, technology transfer