Nigeria announces N485 trillion infrastructure plan | Infrastructure news

Nigeria has announced N485 trillion a (R32.6 trillion) National Integrated Master Plan.

Phase one, at a cost of N166 billion (R11 billion), will focus on building major infrastructure such as transport, oil and gas, housing, water, and information and communication technology.

The public sector will finance 52% of the 30-year developmental plan, while the private sector will make up the remaining 48%.


Video Source: CNBC Africa

Additional Reading?

Request Free Copy