- Water & Sanitation Africa
The official magazine of the Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA) IMIESA promotes the knowledge and practice of infrastructure development, maintenance and service delivery in southern Africa.
- The magazine contains valuable information for municipal engineers, consulting and civil engineers as well as civil engineering contractors, making it the most important source of business intelligence for the infrastructure market.
- It also provides essential content for municipal managers and senior public officials involved in all facets of infrastructure development, facilitating better decisions.
The official magazine of the Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA) and is endorsed by 12 industry associations. ReSource is only integrated resources and waste management magazine in southern Africa.
- ReSource promotes integrated resources management, with a special focus on waste management and cleaner production and waste to energy initiatives.
- It provides comprehensive coverage of new developments, technologies, legislation and role players in the waste and environmental protection sectors.
- Owing to the organisations with which it is affiliated, the magazine has access to up-to- date news and unique information regarding its industry.
The official magazine of the Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA) The magazine publishes content dealing with the supply, treatment and measuring of water in southern Africa.
- It provides updates on industry developments, in-depth features and project information.
- It is a vital source of business intelligence on opportunities and trends in the southern African water industry.