Top Construction IT professionals and industry experts are set to gather to discuss next-generation information technology control systems and new approaches to the deployment of BIM solutions in construction.
The Construction IT Summit and Expo, in association with the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)Africa, is taking place at the Gallagher Convention Centre on 10 -11 May 2016.
This annual event will be the first summit to showcase an effective environment for enhancing and promoting information technology business solutions and activities.
Co-located with the prestigious African Construction Expo / Totally Concrete Expo attendees can start their travel towards understanding construction solutions that fit their business.
Visitors can look forward to understanding Building Information Modelling and the opportunities related to the efficiencies, processes and protocols that can match your business requirements in an increasingly digital construction environment.
Reasons to Participate:
- A uniquely curated one day summit program focused on case studies and software solutions for the industry;
- Access to information you won’t find anywhere else: this is the only event of its kind in Africa – where international thought leaders and professionals come together in the same place at the same time to discuss technology;
- You can tap into the collective wisdom of international and local delegates, speakers and experts;
- Exclusive access to BIM collaboration tools and resources: you can connect with other executives before, during and after the conference. You will receive a networking list with all participant details and electronic access to all content;
- Meet selected sponsors and partners: the conference hosts leading technology and service providers so we can review all the best and solutions tools in one place.
Key local and International speakers include
- Dr Eitan Karol, CEO, Louis Karol Architects
- Casey Rutland, Associate Director, Arup Associates, United Kingdom
- Nathan Doughty, COO, Asite, United Kingdom
- Krista Lambert , Director, Engineering & Construction Strategy, Oracle Primavera, United States
- Miklós Szovenyi-Lux: Vice President Business Development , Graphisoft, Hungry
- Justin Taylor: Chief Technology Officer, Modena, South Africa
Conference Facts and Figures:
- Nine sessions and 16 industry expert speakers over one day;
- Exceptional sessions by leading experts and thought leaders on Building Information Modelling, Risk Management and Contract Management, digital construction solutions
- Accreditation of CPD HOURS from ASAQS, SAIA and CIOB
- 15 hours of industry discussions in the IT Lounge area of the expo floor
- Live online Hacking Demonstrations by hacking professionals
For more information Click Here.